Cherche personne pour poste à Shenzhen

Cicrazy

Nouveau Membre
24 Oct 2016
Dear,
We are a company who work with China for 4 years, this is our website www.cicrazy.com
For reasons of development we seek people to work in China (Shenzhen) which will make the link between our company and our factory in China
This devrat people speak and write in Chinese, French, English
We will propose a work contract to full time
Can you help us in our research? I come to China (Shenzhen in 15 days and I'd like to meet with several candidates for this workstation
Best regards

Dear,
We are a company who work with China for 4 years, this is our website www.cicrazy.com
For reasons of development we seek people to work in China (Shenzhen) which will make the link between our company and our factory in China
Can you help us in our research? I come to China (Shenzhen in 15 days and I'd like to meet with several candidates for this workstation
Best regards
what kind of work? clerk admin? engineer?

je cherche personne également... ni a Shenzhen ni ailleurs! :rolleyes:

Bonjour, je maîtrise bien 3 langues(français, anglais et chinois)travaillant en freelance et peux vous donner mes aides pour vos missions à Shenzhen.
Veuillez me contacter sur chinashma@aliyun.com

Dear,
Best regards
Bonjour, votre offre m'interesse beaucoup ! Pourriez-vous me contacter pour plus d'informations ? J‘attends votre email par correspondance suivante : 2532645779@qq.com. Merci de votre attention !