My agency want to build a room on the rooftop

chloé-d

Nouveau Membre
20 Août 2015
Hello everybody,

I live in nice flat in shanghai with 5 others people, and the agency just decide to build a room on your rooftop. 2 of my roomates have their room already there and if they build a room they won't have any light... What can we do to stop the agency?

Besides that we have real mushroom in our house, one of your rommate had to moove on because it's creepy and not healthy

Besides that, they want to raise the rent of 150 RMB more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE WTF !
The name of the agency is sylvan house !!!!

WHAT CAN WE DO !!!

Trouve un autre appartement!

[QUOTEe="Breizh Izel, post: 590236, member: 23536"]Trouve un autre appartement![/QUOTE]
we can't they have our deposit

Si on veux partir on dois trouver quelqu'un d autre et clairement personne ne voudra louer notre appart en l’état !

Tu sais lire le français mais pas l’écrire?

Si je suis française mais je sais pas pourquoi j'ai tout écris en anglais ... je bosse toute la journée en anglais du coup reflex j ai écris en anglais... !

Lol ca peut arriver, c'est mieux que tu édites ton message quand même.

Pour répondre, vaux pas mieux que vous vous barrez? J'ai l'impression c'est ce que veulent les proprios... Au fond le propriétaire a le droit de faire des travaux...

Si je suis française mais je sais pas pourquoi j'ai tout écris en anglais ... je bosse toute la journée en anglais du coup reflex j ai écris en anglais... !

Ah ouais quand même... Un conseil évites de croquer dans le mushroom quand le frigo est vide, ça attaque ces machins.

Hello everybody,

I live in nice flat in shanghai with 5 others people, and the agency just decide to build a room on your rooftop. 2 of my roomates have their room already there and if they build a room they won't have any light... What can we do to stop the agency?

Besides that we have real mushroom in our house, one of your rommate had to moove on because it's creepy and not healthy

Besides that, they want to raise the rent of 150 RMB more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE WTF !
The name of the agency is sylvan house !!!!

WHAT CAN WE DO !!!

Avant de vous donner des conseils, pouriex vous nous dire si votre baille est avec le proprio direct ou avec l'agence?