Eco Green Energy is a French company specializes in research, development, production, and sales of solar PV products. Our factory and headquarter are located in Nantong, in the eastern Chinese province of Jiangsu, and our sales and marketing office is located in Shanghai. Eco Green Energy is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of solar energy devices worldwide.
Since its creation in 2008, Eco Green Energy accomplished significant achievements in terms of international distribution, advance product certification, marketing innovation, account management and after sales follow up, in order to satisfy all its partner and extend its distribution channel.
Eco Green Energy offers solar energy products for any kind of projects, from small applications intended for individuals, up to very large government projects. Now we’re looking for some talents to join us due to the business expansion.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Develop plans and strategies by coordinating with the managers to achieve the sales target
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be a successful export sales representative, you should have at least some of the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand the clients' needs and interact with the vendors and the senior management personnel
- Self starter, outgoing personality with exceptional selling and negotiating skills to achieve the sales targets ultimately
- Ability to research and analyze the trends in the market and take appropriate decisions or suggest recommendations
- Proficient in language, where the products are being marketed
- Str0ng presentation skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a target driven environment
- Should be result oriented with good business acumen, computer literate with excellent time management and organization skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least five (3-5) years of industry/ international sales experience
- Languages: English, french, other would be a plus!
Emai: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org