Avis sur "La Crêperie" à Shanghai

viktor75

Membre Platinum
14 Oct 2015
bonjour,

avis à tous les bretons de la place, j'envisage de faire un repas à la ""creperie " situé à taojiang lu
http://www.lacreperie.com.cn/

le resto semble tres sympathique mais qu'en est il de la pitance ? c 'est bon ? bons produits ? bon rapport qualité prix ? a combien est la bouteille de cidre ?

merci de vos lumiere

ps ; le mont saint michel , c 'est à nous !images (4).jpg

Dernière édition:
Je ne vais pas tout ré-écrire mais voici ce que j'avais laissé comme commentaire sur TripAdvisor ...

Jamais déçu, j'y vais peut être moins souvent qu'avant, mais dès que je peux, j'y retourne avec plaisir ...

En anglais désolé ...

"Coming for Brittany, but living in China and South-Est Asia for 16 years, i tend to stay out of the foreign restaurant trend, since why travel so far if it is to only stick to western or hometown food recipes …

Nevertheless, it is also nice time to time to:
- Get a taste of home during a long stay abroad
- Get the chance to share your own food culture with some friends
- Change the routine …

I have been 15 / 20 times to “La Crêperie” since it opened and the main difference that I kind tell between a lot of foreign restaurants in Shanghai, is its stability in its atmosphere (very Brittany type), its food and beverage quality and last but not least, its service …

Concerning its atmosphere, the waiters have been “dressed” with a sailor touch which already bring a little something more … But also, the interior decoration would nearly make you forget that you are in Shanghai … Menus have also been designed in order to get out of the lot …

About food and beverages, I have never had any bad surprises and the first taste I had in 2007, is still the same today … As many restaurant, they must have a great turnover as well, but they have seemed to be able to keep the quality level in the kitchen …

The only time when we had an issue, was with the mussel menu … A slight problem with the cooking but the matter was not even discussed, since they changed immediately the dish and didn’t get into any long term discussion …

For the drinks, all are imported and correspond to every type of budget and also propose some rum arrangements, which aren’t typical Brittany style, but is a nice touch that we can find in many places in France …"

The service is a Str0ng point in my opinion: orders are quickly taken, the food and beverages on the table in a record time (of course, such dishes don’t need the same preparation as other French cuisine … But most important: they arrive at the same time for everyone and in the correct order … Never got my dessert first or at the same time, like it can happen sometimes in some restaurants …

The only downside would be that it has a limited seat capacity so it is necessary to make a reservation before, absolutely necessary on the weekends or delay your lunch or diner time …

Often after a lunch or diner in the French concession, we sometimes do keep a little space after our walk so we can have our dessert there, since for me, they have some of the best deserts in town …

Of course, all of this has a price and you don’t go there to eat on a daily basis, but for me, when you do is worth every penny … since most of the ingredients are imported …"

merci beaucoup...une valeur sure donc !
il faut compter combien par personne ? avec une bouteille de cidre ?

Je ne vais pas tout ré-écrire mais voici ce que j'avais laissé comme commentaire sur TripAdvisor ...

Jamais déçu, j'y vais peut être moins souvent qu'avant, mais dès que je peux, j'y retourne avec plaisir ...

En anglais désolé ...

"Coming for Brittany, but living in China and South-Est Asia for 16 years, i tend to stay out of the foreign restaurant trend, since why travel so far if it is to only stick to western or hometown food recipes …

- Change the routine …

I have been 15 / 20 times to “La Crêperie” since it opened and the main difference that I kind tell between a lot of foreign restaurants in Shanghai, is its stability in its atmosphere (very Brittany type), its food and beverage quality and last but not least, its service …

Concerning its atmosphere, the waiters have been “dressed” with a sailor touch which already bring a little something more … But also, the interior decoration would nearly make you forget that you are in Shanghai … Menus have also been designed in order to get out of the lot …

About food and beverages, I have never had any bad surprises and the first taste I had in 2007, is still the same today … As many restaurant, they must have a great turnover as well, but they have seemed to be able to keep the quality level in the kitchen …

The only time when we had an issue, was with the mussel menu … A slight problem with the cooking but the matter was not even discussed, since they changed immediately the dish and didn’t get into any long term discussion …

For the drinks, all are imported and correspond to every type of budget and also propose some rum arrangements, which aren’t typical Brittany style, but is a nice touch that we can find in many places in France …"

The service is a Str0ng point in my opinion: orders are quickly taken, the food and beverages on the table in a record time (of course, such dishes don’t need the same preparation as other French cuisine … But most important: they arrive at the same time for everyone and in the correct order … Never got my dessert first or at the same time, like it can happen sometimes in some restaurants …

The only downside would be that it has a limited seat capacity so it is necessary to make a reservation before, absolutely necessary on the weekends or delay your lunch or diner time …

Often after a lunch or diner in the French concession, we sometimes do keep a little space after our walk so we can have our dessert there, since for me, they have some of the best deserts in town …

Of course, all of this has a price and you don’t go there to eat on a daily basis, but for me, when you do is worth every penny … since most of the ingredients are imported …"
J'entend l'accent bretouillard d'ici.

En anglais désolé ...

- Change the routine …

p'tain, quand tu laisses un commentaire, tu fais pas semblant

Excellente adresse, le meilleur resto de Chine et en des meilleurs restos français ici. Bonne qualité de nourriture, convivial, bon service. Cependant je trouve qu'une ne galette "cale" pas suffisamment, faut aussi prendre une bonne crêpe au dessert

Il a des parts dans la crèperie.

Si j'avais su que je restais en Chine aussi longtemps, j'aurai bien misé quelques billets dans cette affaire ...

Mais malheureusement, ce n'est pas le cas ...

c'est bon, mais le cidre est trop cher , environ 175 Yuan la bouteille, la même marque au carrefour gubei est a 35 Yuan, ils se font une marge minimum de 1700% dessus je pense

les crepes et la bouffe, rien a redire, bon rapport qualité prix

avant il y avait un happy hour mais plus maintenant

c'est bon, mais le cidre est trop cher , environ 175 Yuan la bouteille
On a pas pris de bouteille, mais c'était environ 180-200rmb par personne
du coup, ça va faire dans les 550 yuan par personne avec la boisson... faut bien deux bouteilles par personne, nan ? (dire qu'à la maison, on le jetait certaines années car on n'arrivait pas à tout finir...)

Salut à tous !

Merci pour tous vos commentaires, ça fait chaud au coeur !.

Viktor, n’hésites pas a me contacter si tu veux plus d informations : t.courbiere@lacreperie.com.cn

Et, petite information, voici nos prix au restaurant pour le cidre que nous importons :

- 145¥ pour le cidre Val De Rance brut ou doux

- 165¥ pour le cidre Kerné

A bientôt ! :)

Salut à tous !

Merci pour tous vos commentaires, ça fait chaud au coeur !.

Viktor, n’hésites pas a me contacter si tu veux plus d informations : t.courbiere@lacreperie.com.cn

Et, petite information, voici nos prix au restaurant pour le cidre que nous importons :

- 145¥ pour le cidre Val De Rance brut ou doux

- 165¥ pour le cidre Kerné

A bientôt ! :)

D'apres le menu sur internet, vous avez moules frites le lundi. Est-ce toujours valable?

Si oui, a combien sont les moules frites?