1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Young professionnal looking for new career/business opportunities in China

Discussion dans 'Business en Chine : Annonces' créé par Nicob57, 28 Octobre 2009.

1. Nicob57

Nicob57 Membre Gold

Inscrit:
    1 Février 2008
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    My name is Nicolas, I am 25-year-old French professionnal and I am looking for new career/business opportunities in whole China!

I lived 6 months in Shanghai in 2008 for an internship and I totally fell in love with China which explains why I strongly want to come back in order to work and settle there! I already have quite an interesting international experience since I lived in the USA, in Mexico, in China and Luxembourg, I hold a Masters Degree in Internation Business Administration and I can speak French, English, Spanish, and Chinese!

I will arrive in Shanghai next Monday, November 2nd 2009; I will then be available from this date onwards for any interesting interview anywhere in China! Please note that I am interested in both permanent and V.I.E program positions. Also please note that I already hold a valid F Visa.

Please find my resume below! Feel free to contact me directly at nicob57@yahoo.fr if you are interested and/or have any question.

[FONT=Modern No. 20]WORK EXPERIENCE[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Feb. to Sept. 2009 Customer Services Manager[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]Vodafone Procurement Company, Luxembourg City (Luxembourg)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC – counting around 200 employees) started to trade on Feb. 16th 2009 in was created in order to centralize all Vodafone Group orders for devices such as USB sticks, mobile phones etc. The mission of the VPC is to be the main link between the operating companies (OpCo’s) and the suppliers in order to manage the order process in all aspects.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Main contact between our OpCo’s and our suppliers at a global level such as: Huawei Communications, SAGEM Wireless, TCT Alcatel, ZTE , DARTS Technologies[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Direct negotiation with suppliers in order to fulfill our OpCo’s requirements regarding delivery dates[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Owned transaction interface to more than 10 customer accounts (OpCo’s) and up to 5 supplier accounts for all aspects of order process[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Escalation point for our OpCo’s and suppliers: needed to solve any issue raised by our OpCo’s and/or suppliers in a timely manner[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Processed our OpCo’s orders each one representing between 1K and 200K USB sticks and/or mobile phones which represented a sales volume of up to 2M€/order .[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Processed an annual global trading volume of 250M€[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Important use of Excel in order to report directly to our Directors: New Launches, Forecast[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Use of SAP R3 in order to validate each Sales Order and Purchase Order: review of the quantities, unit price, total amount, products ordered, delivery dates, contact details[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]March to Sept. 2008 Sales Representative[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]World Events Agency, Shanghai (China)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]World Events Agency (W.E.A) is an event company based in Shanghai (China) with a representative office in Beijing counting around 20 employees and that developed the Expat Show Shanghai and the Expat Show Beijing; these exhibitions were created in order to help the expatriate communities of both Shanghai and Beijing to find all the products/services (Finance, Health, Education, Hotels, Sports, Travel, Beauty, etc) they might need in the daily life be it professional or personal. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]1) [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Our free magazine launch – Expat Mag/[/FONT]贵人
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Created our magazine website www.expatmag.cn [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Created our distribution network in China[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Direct negotiation for our magazine distribution in Shanghai and Beijing: Five star hotels such as Hilton, Hyatt, Portman-Ritz Carlton, Le Royal Méridien, Ramada Plaza, or airlines such as Swiss[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Around 10K copies of our magazine were distributed between Shanghai and Beijing[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]2) [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Direct Sales[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Developed a new product called Bus Mailing for companies to advertise in our show[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Created customers database[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Cold calls and direct presentation of our product to customers[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Sold products to customers such as “The Spa at the Hilton” and famous bars and restaurants in Shanghai[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]March to August 2007 Marketing Assistant for the Puro Potosino Program [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]H. Ayuntamiento de San Luis Potosí, SLP (Mexico)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]The Puro Potosino Program is part of San Luis Potosi’s City Hall (counting more than 10K employees) Economic Development Department. The objective is to help local businesses to develop by providing them with financial services, exposure to the market by organizing fairs, organizing trainings in marketing, international trade, management. Puro Potosino counted more than 700 registered companies and also helped to improve local employment.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Managed a complete study and published a comparative study in order to find out if there was any equivalent program in Mexico and Europe. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Directly gave presentation of the study (results and recommendations) to our Board of Directors. The study was presented to the Federal Government by the Board of Directors and was rewarded as the being the best local development program in Mexico[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Attended and organized events such as fairs and trainings[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Managed our website new designed and updates: www.puropotosino.com [/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]May to August 2006 Marketing & Business Administration Assistant[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]American Marketing Systems Inc., San Francisco (USA) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]American Marketing Systems Inc. (AMSI) is a real estate and property management company based in San Francisco (USA) with representative offices in San Diego and New York City counting more than 50 employees. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Developed new ways of advertizing both our Sales Department and Furnished Rentals Departments[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]High use of PowerPoint in order to directly report to the COO[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Marketed and Advertized our new properties online[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Attended many networking events in order to present our company and its different actions and programs to other professionals, e.g. in the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Organized Real Estates Sales Meetings[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Trained our associates to a website meant to each the paperwork between our company and our customers; learnt about Californian Real Estate Laws and processes. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]- [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Trained and supervised new interns[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]EDUCATION [/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Université Paul Verlaine – Business School of Metz, France[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Sept. 2008 “Master Administration des Affaires” (Honors)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20](French equivalent of Business Administration)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]Management and languages (Business English, Business Spanish) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]Intercultural Management, Commercial Negotiation, Human Resources [/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]University Paul Verlaine, Metz (France) [/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]June 2006 License Degree (French equivalent of Bachelors of Arts) in Foreign Languages applied to the Business World (French, English, Spanish and Chinese)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Modern No. 20]Economy, Law, Management, Marketing [/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]SKILLS[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Languages spoken French (native speaker), English (bilingual), Spanish (bilingual) and Mandarin (intermediate)[/FONT]

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Computer Skills [/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]SAP R3,Windows XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express), Internet[/FONT]

#1 Nicob57, 28 Octobre 2009
    Dernière édition: 29 Octobre 2009

Partager cette page