1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Very nice middle room close to Laoximen

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par ajaka, 26 Mars 2013.

1. ajaka

ajaka Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    26 Mars 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi there!

I am sharing a 160 sqm nice apartment 2 min walk from Lujiabang Lu Metro Station (line 8 & 9). It is also close to laoximen and 15 min walk from Tianzifang, Xintiandi and 2 metro stations from People's Square so right in the middle of Shanghai.

My room is really nice and cozy and the flat is located in a big and secured compound (Lake, tennis court, GYM, Swiming pool) and close to every convenience stores and shops. It is fully furnished and close to a big park as well as a basketball court. A big supermarket (Century mart, E-mart)is located only 2 min walk from the compound.

The rent is 3500 rmb/month and 50 rmb supplement is asked to pay the internet.

We have a cleaning lady (AYI) coming once a week.

It is available FROM NOW so feel free to come and visit! 180 1756 3813

Fichiers attachés:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      91 KB
      Affichages:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      93.2 KB
      Affichages:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      87.9 KB
      Affichages:
  2. coline.p

coline.p Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    4 Mars 2013
    Localité:
    marseille (france)
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello!
    I don't know if you speak french.
    I'm intersted on your proposition. I search an apartment for april to july.
    You can join me by email: coline.pi@wanadoo.fr
    Thank you

3. mathieumarroncle

mathieumarroncle Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    16 Mars 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

I am 20 and i am French. My name is Mathieu and i come to Shanghai the 8 april 2013 to 30 June 2013 for an intership.
    I am very interested in your middle room; but for the moment i have no internation credit.
    mathieu.marroncle@gmail.com
    Thank you,
    Cheers

Partager cette page