1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Vends de velo

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Shanghai Bazar' créé par antogallo90, 23 Juillet 2013.

1. antogallo90

antogallo90 Nouveau Membre

23 Juillet 2013
    +0 / -0
    Scooter on sale

Hello guys,

it's Antonio, italian guy internship in Shanghai.
    Since I'm going to leave on August 15th I'm selling my loved scooter :cry:
    I bought it on february 2013 and start using it every day from May (because of the shitty rain :/).
    How you can see from the picture attached, it looks brand new, that's because I've treated it very carefully.
    Furthermore (very important) the scooter comes with the receipt (to keep always with you, in case the police stop you) and 6 months warranty left, until february 2014.
    I improved the battery on may (putting one more slot), so you can run through Shanghai for more than 50 km with one charge.
    Of course it comes with the battery charger, two keys, a lock and also a plastic coat.
    Bought for 3000rmb I'm selling it for 2400rmb. I'm available for any try.

#1 antogallo90, 23 Juillet 2013
    Dernière édition: 23 Juillet 2013
  2. xiao au

xiao au Membre Silver

27 Août 2009
    +0 / -0
    I am interested, but I have few questions; could you contact me: 186 1658 4064 ?
    thank you

Partager cette page