1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Urgent looking for a job / vie in communication marketing

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par charlotteguerin, 20 Septembre 2011.

1. charlotteguerin

charlotteguerin Membre Bronze

30 Août 2011
    +0 / -0
    Dear Miss,
    Dear Sir,

Just graduated, I am actually searching a work placement in the marketing and communication. I am immediately free and mobile.

I am really interested by your job offer. On fact, on the long term I want to make my carrier, in France or abroad, I indeed want to work in international communications, especially in cultural event organization and marketing.

That the reason why I drive my scholarship and professional pathway to the digital communication and marketing way. I passed my master of science in INSEEC. I am very interested by your organisation and I really think that it could be a rewarding experience for me. This work placement will enable me to build on my external communication skills in a specific area that I like a lot : Digital Communication and Marketing.

To go deeper than the scholarship level, I realize almost my internship and job in this specific area.
    First in Agence 3E where I was a project manager organising public and private events. I was able understand, integrate the critical knowledge and the skills for the public relations.

Then in NURUN, I had the opportunity to capitalise another approach of the marketing. I was project manager of the « BLEDINA » (Danone’s brand). I was in charge of monitoring and management of online communications (online websites, product launches, newsletters, email campaigns dedicated, pricing, quotes ...).
    This experience allowed me to develop analysis and coordination skills.

These different experiences and knowledge acquired during my whole pathway will make me able to be efficient in all tasks linked to this job.
    Finally the fact to have been confronted to different professional areas, countries and cultures makes me develop good adaptability, listening and communication skills. I think it is very important to discover other cultures and other way of life during my professional life, especially for the communication side.
    I am inquisitive and like to see new people and new horizons.

To finish, I am sure that my good IT, English and French level will be additionary atouts to fulfil your expectation efficiently.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me. guerin.charlotte@gmail.com or +86 131 277 83 621

Best regards.

Charlotte Guerin.

Partager cette page