1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Urgent: 1 chambre 3050RMB/mois, Yuyuan garden (ligne 10)

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Anna D, 11 Décembre 2013.

1. Anna D

Anna D Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    11 Décembre 2013
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I have to go back to Germany and leave this awesome apartment + 2 roommates (German and American). The German (25) is a young professional and the Mexican-American (28) just started his MBA in September this year here in Shanghai.

I am looking for someone taking over my comfortable room with big bed, night table and big closet. The room is bright, because of the big windows. AC is available, it also has an additional fan for the summer + heater for the winter. There are enough blankets, sheets and towels, so there is no need to bring some. The bathroom is shared.
    Our living room and kitchen is fully equipped.

You can reach the metro station Yuyuan Garden (line 10) in one minute.

Several restaurants, grocery stores and drug stores are in walking distance. There even is a little shop right in the compound. Famous gyms are also around the corner.

You have an incredible view on the Bund and over Shanghai. The connection to the different spots in the city is invaluable, too. You can reach People´s Square in not even 10 walking minutes, the famous Nanjing Road is just one station by metro.
    The location is really awesome, you can reach everything very quickly and convenient!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
    Anna

2. Anna D

Anna D Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    11 Décembre 2013
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The German is a girl, the American a boy :)

Partager cette page