1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

the best view share flat at xujiahui

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par terrychong, 2 Mai 2012.

1. terrychong

terrychong Apprenti

Inscrit:
    2 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We are looking for new roommate to share this huge and nice apt!

its famous compound in Shanghai,so have the best location. at middle of center. 5mn walk to garden gateway! Subway line 1 and 9station xujiahui just infornt of our buliding ,you can go to anywhere u wanna go and only in 30mins!! the best is after night life you can back home on foot!!!

about the apartment:its 3bedroom apt,150m,very nice and big living room and dinning room!LED TV, WIFI, 2 toilets, washing machine with dry, the AYI comes 3 times a week,so the room always keep clean!

if you like cooking, the is a huge and clean kitchen.

the available room : bigger bedroom (from now):queen size bed,TV can see the view of XUJIAHUI!

We wanna share with nice kindly,easy going and funny person,hangout together,w r looking for roommate can live family style not sb just for share rental ,we want long term!

cost:bigger bedroom:2600RMB share bill paper every months! 2months deposit.

Do not hesitate to contact us !

Ted:13585684366 P1010024.jpg P1010027.jpg P1010028.jpg

2. Frison

Frison Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    27 Avril 2012
    Localité:
    Paris
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I am very interested in your ad.
    I am already in Shanghai since Monday, April 30 and I have trouble finding housing.
    I'm here for three months.
    I came for an internship in event of luxury based in the French Concession.
    I'm studying in a business school in Paris, I'm 22 years old, I'm French.
    I have many experiences in shared apartment (colocation).
    I'm easy going and respectful.

My phone: 139 1680 1274
    My email: p.dehauteclocque @ hotmail.fr
    My skype: frison5615

Thank you for keeping abreast

See you soon

Pierre

Partager cette page