1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Super Master bedroom Jing'an area- available end of january

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par béré, 21 Janvier 2013.

1. béré

béré Membre Bronze

9 Octobre 2007
    à partir du 2 novembre à shanghai!
    +0 / -0
    Hy everyone,
    I’m leaving my huge Master bedroom in Jiangsu lu station on ligne 2 in Jing ‘an area (crossroad wanhangdulu/ Zhenning Lu)It’s a big and comfortable bedroom with a private bathroom fully furnished (kig size bed, desk, big dressing with many storage, air conditioning, heating). The size is around 25 sqm.The rent is 3600 rmb/ month and 2 months deposit are asks.

The apartment: big, modern and fully equipped (kitchen with microwaves and every utensils necessary, living room with sofa and Big TV, washing machine, dryer, Internet/Wifi, air conditioning, heating), Ayi coming once a week. There are about 200 rmb to add for the charges every month.

The roommates:
    There are 4 others bedroom, where are currently living 2 French guys, a Belgium girl and a German girl, between 21 and 25 years old (student, internship and worker) Everyone has their independence, but we are also doing many things together (dinner, parties), and the atmosphere between us is really good.

The location: really convenient and nice, close to the animation of Jing’an Temple and with many stores around (Tesco, chinese supermarket, fruit stores, coffee store, 7-11, bank, gym center…) and restaurant (chinese and western, Starbucks, KFC, Mc Donald…). Only 10 minutes by taxi to the French Concession and People’s square.

That’s really a nice apartment and good roommates, and I really had nice time living there, so fell free to contact me for a visit,
    on my mobile: 13816487501 or by mail
    Moving at the end of January!!!!
    See U soon,

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page