1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

=) Sunny&Huge Room near Jing'an Temple (Short term)

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par GregO0S, 16 Novembre 2014.

1. GregO0S

GregO0S Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    25 Avril 2011
    Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hello Everybody!

Im leaving my awesome room for 2 months to come back to france for holidays.
    The room will be available from the 27 november to the 27 of january. (Flexible on that)

- 10 minutes away from Jingan Temple Metro station (l2/7)!

Flat :
    - That flat is HUGE! It is indeed 2 flats merged together, so you have a big couch and lots of stuffs (like a soccer table, oh yeah)
    - Big kitchen with everything needed if you wanna cook
    - We have a fiber 100mbts internet, one of the fastest I've seen in Shanghai. I installed 3 routers on the flat to be sure that everybody gets a good internet.
    - We have 2 balconies, the flat is really sunny
    - There is a tennis court + swimming pool + gym inside the compound!
    - 2 awesome and lovely cats (Aio and Arya)

Roomates : They are AWESOME (so take care of them!) there is Yolaine, french girl, Miller, American dude, Gillian, Dutch girl and Mathieu, french dude.
    We like to hang out together and throw some parties sometime. We usually chill on the couch every evening, talking / watching shit.

Room :
    - Big room! I put some plants 2 tables ( one standing table ) and an exercise bike.
    - Really really sunny, I have 2 HUGE windows, youll actually get sun from the morning to the late afternoon

Other
    - If you need, you can use my bike and external screen, Ill just ask you to be careful ;-)

the fee is 2700rmb/month.
    Phone/wechat : 18601788634

I will be glad to make you visit the flat.

Fichiers attachés:

#1 GregO0S, 16 Novembre 2014
    Dernière édition: 17 Novembre 2014

Partager cette page