1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Studio apartment at Wulumuqi rd from Jan 31st

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Lena_D, 7 Janvier 2013.

1. Lena_D

Lena_D Apprenti

Inscrit:
    21 Juillet 2011
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I’m leaving China and looking for someone to take over my apartment from January 31[SUP]st[/SUP], 2013. It is a clean, sunny and quiet studio with indoor (closed) terrace and French-style windows.

The apartment is located at Wulumuqi rd near Huashan rd, which is walking distance to lines 2 and 7 (Jing An temple), line 1 (Changshulu), and line 10 (Shanghai library).
    The studio has all the necessary appliances: queen-sizedbed with a mattress, big wardrobe, Wi-Fi, TV, sofa, coffee table, fridge,dining table with 4 chairs, desk, cabinet, air conditioner, water heater, etc.

IMPORTANT: The bathroom and kitchen are separated. The bathroomis just next door and it’s all yours. There is a washing machine and a shower in the bathroom. The kitchen is shared with the old couple living in the next apartment.

I’ve already paid my rent (which is RMB3400/month) till March 17[SUP]th[/SUP], 2013. So you’ll need to pay me back for the period from January 31[SUP]st[/SUP] till March 17[SUP]th[/SUP] + one month’s deposit. You can sign a new contract directly with the landlord after (No Agents or Fees!). Your monthly rent will be RMB3500/month and is paid quarterly (3500 * 3months = 10500). You will also be required to pay one month’s deposit (you'll pay RMB3400 to me and RMB100 to the landlord).

Utility bills: electricity is around RMB100-200/month; water RMB10-20/month; Wi-Fi is RMB150/month (you can buy pre-paid cards at China Telecom offices).
    You can visit me during the week after 6:30pm and any time during the weekend.

For more info please call: 15801934530
    Or email: lena_horizon@hotmail.com
    Elena

Fichiers attachés:

• app44.jpg
      app44.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      19.9 KB
      Affichages:
    • app55.jpg
      app55.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      16.1 KB
      Affichages:
    • appt11.jpg
      appt11.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      21 KB
      Affichages:
    • appt22.jpg
      appt22.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      13.1 KB
      Affichages:
    • bathroomm.jpg
      bathroomm.jpg
      Taille de fichier:
      11.2 KB
      Affichages:
  2. Lena_D

Lena_D Apprenti

Inscrit:
    21 Juillet 2011
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The apartment has been rented out. Thanks to everybody!

Partager cette page