Technochina - HR Dept.
- 17 Déc 2014
ID-RF, part of Altyor Group, is a French start-up company dedicated in design, engineering and manufacturing of IoT and connected products, mainly in the Smart Home field.
ID-RF owns NodOn, French leading brand of Smart Home and IoT devices, recently awarded at CES Las Vegas for our innovative products
We are looking for a Graphic Designer intern to join the team in Shanghai.
The candidate will work closely with R&D, design and marketing teams, on various projects such as:
visual identity: Create and define graphic identities of the Altyor Group companies (e.g. NodOn):
PACKAGING: Create and develop packaging for TECHNOCHINA’s customers.
- Website (graphical part only)
- Logo, Company documentation, Templates…
layout design: Develop several kind of printed documents:
- Die Cut creation
- Layout and graphics development, material and color selection
ETC: All kind of media are possible to develop in the future:
- Design understandable and visual user guide from technical documentations.
- Brochures, Flyers, business card, templates, communication presentation…
- Video, Photography
- Digital media, website, Phone app
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Meanly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills.
- English writing and speaking skills compulsory (French or/and Chinese are highly appreciated).
- Communication with suppliers and customers will be possible.
- Autonomy, initiative and open-minded abilities are highly appreciated.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team (Engineers, marketing and product designers).
- A positive, “can-do” attitude: determination to find solutions to problems.
- 3D software for render, photography and video skills (optional)
Duration: From 3 to 6 months Starting Date: ASAP
Contact (Send CV and Portfolio): Karen Murciano – firstname.lastname@example.org
www.nodon.fr – www.altyor.com
- 528,7 KB Affichages: 0