1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Offre Emploi Sourcing Manager

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par mika7i, 3 Juin 2014.

1. mika7i

mika7i Nouveau Membre

2 Juin 2014
    +0 / -0
    BFG CONCEPT was established in 2011 in Shanghai, China.

it's devoted to exporting various kinds of ladies’ knitted and woven garments, such as suits, woolen coats, jackets, blouses, shirts, skirts and pants for high-end customers in Belgium, France, Great Britain and Japan.

BFG CONCEPT is a young and energetic but experienced trading company. Although we are recent, our globalization (Offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris and Brussels) and the big opportunities that are developing within the company have made BFG CONCEPT an attractive company to work for, giving you great opportunities for growth and development. Welcome every optimistic and ambitious person to work with us!
    Our office is located closed to Jing ‘an Temple (3 min to the subway).
    Now due to the business expansion, we are looking for work partners qualified for following positions:

• Take care of developing and choosing suppliers, improve product quality, optimize continuously purchasing channels

• Analyze suppliers’ capacity, prices, and services; make decision on new suppliers’ choosing.

• Follow up market quotations, adjust the price strategy timely, and make sure the purchasing cost to be reasonable and competitive.

• Set up and perform suppliers’ development schedule, build database of suppliers, make sure there are enough suppliers to meet company’s business development

• Set up suppliers’ visiting schedule, investigate, certify and evaluate the suppliers.

Job position requirements:

• Bachelor degree, textiles or some other corresponding major, five years above relevant experiences.

• Familiar with sourcing, choosing and evaluating suppliers, good at cost control.

• Have some relevant knowledge of foreign trade, finance and laws.

• Good at oral and written expression, good ability of business negotiation.

Have clear and wide thought, careful and good at managing time.

So if you are interested, thank you to send an email with your CV to mika.bfgconcept@gmail.com
  2. YvesYR

YvesYR Membre Bronze

16 Octobre 2013
    +20 / -0
    Hey Mika,

This is chinese company?
    What salary for the job?

I might know sb with 1,5 years experience.
  3. andrelin

andrelin Membre Silver

18 Décembre 2007
    +0 / -0
    Hey Mika ,

I have sent you the CV . Please check it .

Partager cette page