1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

En recherche Sourcing/Development/Quality-packaging

Discussion dans 'Stage & Emploi en Chine [Annonces]' créé par seb-QC, 9 Décembre 2015.

1. seb-QC

seb-QC Membre Bronze

17 Juin 2010
    +1 / -0
    I am looking for some job opportunities in China: especially for packaging industry.

I spent these last 7 years in Shenzhen working for 2 trading companies, specialized in perfumes, accessories & gifts (primary & secondary packs).
    I achieved skills in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Reporting & Sourcing, being a reliable link between the factories and huge Luxury companies (Hermès, Bulgari, Chanel, Cartier..).
    Following up closely the development tests, the approved samples & QC range boards, the AQL reports, the EC regulatory affairs (REACH), managed quality issues and their corrective actions. And i did expand the suppliers network (especially for plastic & metal).
    I was challenged to do the request for quotations and « first inquiry » (RFQ), i organized the production/delivery planning (« retro-planning »).
    In 2014, i stepped forward to the project development, overseeing the moulds pre-production debugging, approval and production. I managed a small team (2 engineers, 2 QC controllers & an assistant).
    I did participate to the company booth during trade fairs in 2014.
    My assets:
    -well understanding of the production process as per plastic injection, die casting, metal stamping & lathing, all kind of surface treatment & decoration (electro-plating, UV varnish, spray coating, metallization, hot stamping, pad printing…), dealing also with other materials like paper, sleeves, fabrics, PU & leather for primary & secondary packs, gifts & promotional items.
    -experienced on many kinds of defects and quality issues, their criticality and their root-cause.
    -get used to work with technical drawings and measurement tools.
    -aware of the cultural gap between Asia & Western countries (tactfully).
    -available for business trips all around China.
    -have a bunch of reliable suppliers for primary packaging, gifts & accessories..
    -Not afraid of new challenges!
    If you are interested by my profile, feel free to contact me: banideux@yahoo.fr
    (I will forward to you my complete resume).

Partager cette page