En recherche Sourcing/Development/Quality-packaging

seb-QC

seb-QC

Membre Bronze
17 Juin 2010
Shanghai
Hello,
I am looking for some job opportunities in China: especially for packaging industry.

I spent these last 7 years in Shenzhen working for 2 trading companies, specialized in perfumes, accessories & gifts (primary & secondary packs).
I achieved skills in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Reporting & Sourcing, being a reliable link between the factories and huge Luxury companies (Hermès, Bulgari, Chanel, Cartier..).
Following up closely the development tests, the approved samples & QC range boards, the AQL reports, the EC regulatory affairs (REACH), managed quality issues and their corrective actions. And i did expand the suppliers network (especially for plastic & metal).
I was challenged to do the request for quotations and « first inquiry » (RFQ), i organized the production/delivery planning (« retro-planning »).
In 2014, i stepped forward to the project development, overseeing the moulds pre-production debugging, approval and production. I managed a small team (2 engineers, 2 QC controllers & an assistant).
I did participate to the company booth during trade fairs in 2014.
My assets:
-well understanding of the production process as per plastic injection, die casting, metal stamping & lathing, all kind of surface treatment & decoration (electro-plating, UV varnish, spray coating, metallization, hot stamping, pad printing…), dealing also with other materials like paper, sleeves, fabrics, PU & leather for primary & secondary packs, gifts & promotional items.
-experienced on many kinds of defects and quality issues, their criticality and their root-cause.
-get used to work with technical drawings and measurement tools.
-aware of the cultural gap between Asia & Western countries (tactfully).
-available for business trips all around China.
-have a bunch of reliable suppliers for primary packaging, gifts & accessories..
-Not afraid of new challenges!
If you are interested by my profile, feel free to contact me: banideux@yahoo.fr
(I will forward to you my complete resume).
Regards.