1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Shared flat on Beijing Xi Road

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par loveshanghai2010, 9 Mai 2010.

1. loveshanghai2010

loveshanghai2010 Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    9 Mai 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello Shanghai!

I am currently living in an elegant three bedroom flat on Beijing Xi Road with two fabulous young and hip french flat mates (one boy and one girl) and of course lets not forget the AYI for only 3000 RMB per month. Crazy, right? Unfortunately, I will be leaving Shanghai and thus I am looking for someone who wants to rent a flat in Jing'An District, Shanghai.

This luxurious residential area, Ladoll International City is located downtown Puxi and only two minutes walking distance to NanJing East Metro Station (Line 2 and line 10). Being close to the central Shanghai's business district and within walking distance to Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Art Museum, Shanghai Grand Theatre, the energetic shopping at NanJing Road, the Bund Shanghai and ideally located for Expo 2010, you will be able to experience the cosmopolitan city that is Shanghai. What an adventure!

This elegant flat on BeiJing Xi Road offers captivating views of the city and a wide range of fine restaurants serving authentic Chinese cuisine and contemporary specialities. In addition, you can enjoy the residents health club with an on site indoor pool for free!

Please do not hesitate to contact me to the following E-mail address: mademoiselle.taylor@hotmail.fr or mobile phone number: 13761045784.

Partager cette page