1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Shared apartment near Nanjing xi lu subwaystation for 2800/month!

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Mettlerfreund, 12 Juin 2013.

1. Mettlerfreund

Mettlerfreund Apprenti

12 Juin 2013
    +0 / -0
    image (3).jpg This place is available from Wednesday the 26th of June
    The rent is 2800RMB per month and any duration of stay is possible.
    This apartment is a large shared Apartment on the 17th floor. The room-mates are currently from all over the World, speak fluent English, French, German and other Languages. In total, we are 5 people living here.
    This room shares a bathroom with three other rooms. There is another bathroom in the master-bedroom. There is also a kitchen with two gaspowered cooking places.
    The location is within walking distance to everything you can think of and two underground-trainstations are very close: West Nanjing rd. (line2)and Hanzhong rd. (line 1). The room has a really big working desk, a shelf, wardrobe, chair, mirror, air conditioner queen-sized bed (2 people fit in there without problems) and a nightstand. We also have a shared rag for drying cloths. I will leave you clean bedsheets and a plant. If you Need more: the IKEA is only 35 min away by the undergroundtrain from Hanzhong rd.
    There is a healhtclub just opposite the apartment and a very big and nice park one block down to the North.
    There are several guards in front of the building who guard this house at night.
    I´d be very happy, if you could tell me soon you are interested. I started searching another roommate a little too late! Thanks

Falls Jemand Probleme mit dem Englischen hat, kann ich auch auf Deutsch schreiben ;) image (5).jpg image (4).jpg image (1).jpg image.jpg
    #1 Mettlerfreund, 12 Juin 2013
    Dernière édition: 13 Juin 2013

Partager cette page