1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Roommates needed in Jindao Diplomatic Residence Compound near Dongzhimen

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Pékin Divers' créé par tomtom18, 19 Janvier 2013.

1. tomtom18

tomtom18 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    7 Janvier 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Luxury 3br (145sqm) apartment in Jindao Diplomatic Residence Compound (DRC), just 5 mins walk to Liufang subway station (Line 13), only one stop to Dongzhimen station. 1 bedroom is available now.

1. Excellent location -- Near Don Zhi Men; comfortable, beautiful and quiet diplomatic residence compound with walking distance to all: 5 mins to LiuFang subway station; 10 mins to Carrefour Supermarket, JingKeLong Supermarket, Radisson hotel; 5 mins to stores and 3 mins to Qi Sheng Rd (a recent developed street with shops and restaurants). 1 min walk to Jin Tai Plaza, which has gym and swimming pool with reasonable price.

2. Easy get to SanLiTun by bus Route 110 (8 stops); Dong Zhi Men by subway (1 stop); Australia and Canada Embassy only 6 stops by bus Route 110.

3. 3br (1 master room); one living room with nice sofa and big balcony; one dining room with big dinning table; kitchen (stove, oven)+storage room; two bathrooms; air-conditions, plasma TV, fridge, washing machine, microwave and fast internet. Each bedroom has a bed, a mattress, a desk, a desk lamp, a chair, a closet and an air-condition. Each bedroom has individual lock.

4. 24-hour security guards/hot water/heating

5. Renting directly from landlord (no agent fees) and I can help you with local police registration.
    Preferable yearly contract, start from 3500rmb per month (Price Negotiable)
    Contact Number: 135-21072291 Liya

Fichiers attachés:

2. Ni-Colas

Ni-Colas Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello !I'm French and I arrive in Beijing for 4 months internship from the 15 February.
    My company is near Sanlitun and am looking for a roommate !
    I saw your ad and if the room is still available I would be interested.

Confirm me if this is the case or not ! I'm waiting for news..

3. tomtom18

tomtom18 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    7 Janvier 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Nicolas, please contact me 3 days before you arrive in Beijing. If the room is still available on 12 Feb, then I can keep the room for you until you arrive Beijing.

4. Melilo

Melilo Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    16 Avril 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,
    I would be interested by your room if it's still free, and if you agree to rent it for a couple and not just a single person. Here my e-mail address: melilo444@hotmail.fr. I hope to get an answer soon!
    Gr, Melodie.

5. tomtom18

tomtom18 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    7 Janvier 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Melodie, I am afraid this room only rent to single person.

6. callicoce

callicoce Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    27 Janvier 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I just arrived in Beijing and I am very intrested in that room.

I am a 21 years old woman, here for a 3 month internship.

Is the room still free? If yes, when can I visit it?

Thank you,

Christelle

Partager cette page