1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  1. Socrate

Socrate Membre Bronze

3 Octobre 2008
    +0 / -0
    Hey everyone, I am looking for 1 roommate to share a big apartment- 3bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 huge living room, 1 dining area, and 1 kitchen sharing with me and a Colombian girl. Air-con, queen size bed, closet is in every rooms, nice furniture, TV, washing machine, micro oven, basically all the necessities are there. A perfect Ayi does the laundry and cleaning. About 7mins walk to the subway line4/1 Shanghai Metro ST( one stop to Xujiahui ), 5mins to Yishan Metro ST. Lots of bus stops, security guard and safe green compound. Walking distance to Fox town shopping mall, vege market, Ikea, and groceries across the building. There are 1 room with TV available with share bathroom, 1 with TV is RMB2300. The bills and expenses will be shared among 3 of us. Please feel free to contact me at kylielkl@hotmail.com or 135 2489 6602 for view.

Partager cette page