1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Room available People Square 3100rmb

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par laetitia.detalhouet, 11 Novembre 2013.

1. laetitia.detalhouet

Inscrit:
    17 Avril 2013
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hi guys

I am looking for someone to take over my great bedroom in an apartment with an awesome view of People square.

166 Xinzha road right across the road from Xinzha metro station Line 1 exit 6.
    It takes 5 minutes walk to Peoples square to Lines 1, 2, 8..
    There are plenty of shops, banks, bakery, McDo, supermarket and so on just down the road..
    And all the rest is at Peoples square what makes this location VERY convenient. 

When:

The room will be available in the middle of December approximately but we can arrange if you want some days before of after.

The bedroom:

It is a very nice bedroom with a really nice view of Huangpu river.
    Big bed, a desk, large wardrobe and shelves. Really convenient for clothes and other stuffs.

The flat:

165-m2 apartment with very nice view

3 bedrooms and 

2 bathrooms (you will share with an other roomate)

1 kitchen

1 living room 

1 very cool balcony with a great view of people square, perfect to chill

You will share with the roommates the living room and kitchen.

The whole apartment is fully equipped, TV, microwave, washing machine, etc

Internet access in the whole flat

Roommates:

1 great french girl of 24 years old working here and 1 very nice and funny american boy of 22 years old working too!

Rent :

3100 Rmb/month

I will need a 2 months deposit before 

By the way the landlord is really comprehensive, 

and lives really close so can fix any problems really quickly.

You can contact me by email laetitia.talhouet@gmail.com or by phone 136 3650 5796

Cheers, 

Laetitia
    balcon.jpg vue balcon metro.jpg chambree.jpg chmabre.jpg salon.jpg salon 2.jpg cuisine.jpg salle de bain.jpg

#1 laetitia.detalhouet, 11 Novembre 2013
    Dernière édition: 12 Novembre 2013

Partager cette page