1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Room available in Zhongshan Park / Zhongshang

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Dafourz, 15 Juillet 2008.

1. Dafourz

Dafourz Membre Bronze

5 Octobre 2007
    +0 / -0

I am living in ZhongShan Park, and a room will be free for the end of July/Beginning of August. Available for long period. One year is welcomed.

The flat is very nice, high emplacement and great view on the town. We have all commodities around there. Alldays, Market for fruits and vegetables, Carrefour and a big Shopping Mall for the shopping addict~ 

By the way, it is very easy to have a rest in the woods of ZhongShan. Nice place to breathe.

Also, the place is well deserved by subway (Line 2, 3, 4) , you can reach People Square within 10 minutes.

Two french (Boy and Girl) are living in the flat. They are working in Shanghai.
    The room is cosy in a very spacious apartment. American kitchen, large living-room.

The price is 1900 RMB / months , charges non included.

For any informations, you can ask me by Private Message or contact my friend to the following Number : (Ask for Amina : 150 2658 8942)

Partager cette page