1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Room available in JingAn area close to Jiangsu L2

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Raqueljt, 30 Août 2013.

1. Raqueljt

Raqueljt Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    30 Août 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone!

I'm moving to live with my boyfriend so I'm looking for someone to replace me in this nice appartment. You will share it with 5 french, two girls and 3 guys. We are all easygoing people, we have a really good environment, you will see it. The living room is very big, there're two bathrooms and the kitchen is full equiped. The room is cozy with a double bed, desk, wardrobe and air conditioning.

The rent it's 2650 per month including internet. Ellectricity and water bills should be paid appart (around 200 RMB/month), also Ayi comes once a week (20RMB/week). Deposit is 2 months rent.

It is in Zhenning Rd / Wanhangdu Rd in Jingan area. It's a really convenient place with a lot of supermarkets, restaurant and shops around. It's only 7 min walking to Jiangsu Rd subway station metro line 2.

If you are interested in visit it or you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me:
    email: raqueljt@gmail.com

phone numbers:
    Raquel: 135 1218 6461
    Enrique: 138 1741 3809
    wechat ID: RaquelJimenezTriano

See you soon! :)

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page