1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Room available in Dongzhimen, July and August, 2500yuan/month

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Pékin Divers' créé par luna and suli, 24 Mai 2012.

1. luna and suli

luna and suli Apprenti

Inscrit:
    27 Octobre 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    We're two european girls looking for a third roommate for the middle-sized room in our duplex apartment for the months of July and August.
    The room is bright with a double bed, a desk and a wardrobe.

All the rooms are upstairs, with a very nice bathroom with a big western shower. Downstairs there is a fully-fitted kitchen, a spacious living room and a small washroom with western laundry washing machine.

The apartment is 5mins walk from dongzhimen subway, 10mins from dongsishitiao and 15-20 mins walk to Sanlitun (the Village). There are lots of small restaurants and western shops around, Jenny Lou's, April Gourmet...

The rent is 2500/month, and you won't need to pay a deposit.
    Gas, electricity, internet etc. is about 100 per person and month. We're looking for an easy going 20-35 years old new roommate, guys and girls both ok.

If you're interested or for more pictures and info, leave us a message or contact:

suli: 1520 1631 437
    luna: 132 6419 7707

Cheers

Luna and Suli

Fichiers attachés:

2. ovaxio

ovaxio Membre Silver

Inscrit:
    26 Septembre 2008
    Localité:
    Shanghai
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hi, I will come in Beijing this summer and i m searching a room to rent for one month between June 20th and July 19th. Do you think i could rent your room ?
    Thank you.

Guillaume 高立gaoli

3. Adele H

Adele H Apprenti

Inscrit:
    13 Juin 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,
    I am a French girl looking for a room from July to the end of August. Your announcement perfectly fit with what I'm looking for! Could you please contact me by email? adele.humbert@gmail.com

Thanks!

Adele

4. pierrecantenot

pierrecantenot Apprenti

Inscrit:
    29 Juin 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey,
    A am a French student making an Internship in beijing in July and August. Your ad suits me very well, if the ad is still holding could you please contact me by email asap ? pierre.cantenot@gmail.com

Thanks.

Pierre

Partager cette page