1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Recommendation Ayi

Discussion dans 'Etre Parent a Shanghai' créé par Yasmine.shanghai, 25 Août 2016.

1. Yasmine.shanghai

Yasmine.shanghai Membre Silver

13 Décembre 2007
    +0 / -0
    Bonjour et désolée pour le post en anglais ;).

Lijin joined our family and has been taking care of our son for almost 4 years now.

My son was only a couple weeks old when she started to work for us and I can assure that she is very good with infants as well as toddlers. As she has 3 girls on her own (grownups) she has great educational skills and she can be strict when it’s necessary (which is important for us).

Lijin is always in a good mood, never late and very hard working. She is very good at cleaning and also cooking (Chinese food). She can pay the bills, buy the groceries and take care of all the intendance for you.

Having her with us allowed us to fully enjoy our family time. We really treasured her and we will miss her a lot but as we are leaving China, I hope she can find a nice new family.

Lijin is looking for a full time job, preferably in the Former French Concession.

Please feel free to call me (before September 3) or to add me on Wechat (anytime) if you have any questions regarding Lijin’s application.

Best regards,

Wechat: YasmineGL

Partager cette page