1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Recherche UNE coloc

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par mariana.petit, 4 Juin 2010.

1. mariana.petit

mariana.petit Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    7 Février 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Recherche UNE coloc a partir du 5 juillet!

Hello,

I'm leaving my room, located north Jin An, on the 4th of july. My roomate, Maeva, is a french 20 year girl, looking for a female roomate.

The flat is spacisous, 110m2, and luminous. It has airconditionner in each room, with double glazing (double vitrage), and in the living room, there is a bathroom with a washing machine, a balcony and the internet.
    The appartment is located in a secure compound, you will need a pass to enter it. You can find a swimming pool, tennis court and you can also have yoga lessons. Around the compound you will find carrefour, Mcdonnalds, KFC, Zara, Berchka, Stradivarius, small chinese shops, restaurants and supermarkets, as well as a market.
    Within five minute walk you have the metro line 3, 4 and 7 (directly to the expo). In two metro stations you are at Jin An temple and in three you are in the French Concession, these areas are ideal for bars and nightclubs.

The rent is 3000 RMB, without deposit and the charges.

The adresse: Apt 1006 Building 35 n88 Dongxin Road cross with Wunning Road, Jin An.

For more information or to send you some pictures or to visit the flat (after 7:30pm on weeks and anytime on weekends, please call us before visiting), don't hesitate to contact:
    - Mariana:
    Tel: +86 158 21 21 27 71
    E-mail: mariana3107@hotmail.fr
    -Maeva:
    Tel: +86 137 95 26 60 11
    E-mail: maevatougeron@yahoo.fr

#1 mariana.petit, 4 Juin 2010
    Dernière édition: 5 Juin 2010

Partager cette page