1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Recherche un colloc pour une chambre pres de Jiaotong University

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Roma, 30 Mai 2011.

1. Roma

Roma Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    30 Mai 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

I have to leave this nice apartment so, my room is now available on the 18th floor on Panyu lu/ Yanann Lu. You can move in as soon as possible.

Very convenient: close to the french concession, city shop, market, bakery, convenient store, a lot of foreign and chinese restaurants around.

10 min Jiaotong University Line 10 and 15 minutes from Jiangsu Lu Line 2. A lot of buses around. Direct bus to go to Jingan Temple in only 10 min.

The flat has everything you need ! air conditiner, oven, microwave, washing machine...

The room is very bright (closet and desk)and you will share the bathroom with one of the other roomate.

The roomates are two very cool mexican guys working in Shanghai. They speak spanish, chinese, french and english fluently and are the best cookers you could find in SH !

Ayi come twice a week.

The Rent is very cheap for the area 2200 rmb per month and one month deposit is required.

Do not hesitate to call me to take a look !!! my number is 15801757207 !

http://www.smartshanghai.com/housing/shared-apartments/99743

Partager cette page