1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Recherche stage fin mai-août 2010 Commerce International / trilingue

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par line.lu, 18 Janvier 2010.

1. line.lu

line.lu Membre Actif

28 Décembre 2009
    +0 / -0
    I am in my second year of a three-year business school program (master in management) at the French SKEMA Business School (ex-CERAM business school) and I am looking for a three-months internship (from the end of May to August 2010) in the area of international trade for a position of assistant (sale or marketing department).
    I have the opportunity to do my second semester (starting in February) in Suzhou, near Shanghai. I would like to complete this academic experience with a professional one as I am planning to work later in an international environment.

One of my first ambitions would be to play a role linking France and China (as I am a French native speaker with Chinese origins) by working in an enterprise with international ambition. I have lived in Beijing for nine years; thus, I can prove my awareness of the Chinese culture and of the Chinese language. Learning English all along with my studies has made me a trilingual person.

I have been a sales assistant in clothes shop and a marketing assistant within a software editor enterprise, these experiences enabled me to acquire good communication skills, self-confidence and an ability to work within a team. As I was given different tasks to do, I had to be well organized and rigorous.

I am now in Suzhou. If your company has any interest in my profile, please contact me (and I will provide my resume). No matter if your company’s office is in Beijing or Shanghai, I will be already provided with accommodation.

Line Lu
    #1 line.lu, 18 Janvier 2010
    Dernière édition: 8 Avril 2010

Partager cette page