1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

recherche position trading ou mktg - biz dvp

Discussion dans 'Business en Chine : Annonces' créé par rodo, 10 Avril 2008.

1. rodo

rodo Membre Silver

23 Octobre 2005
    +0 / -0

My name is Rodolphe. I’m a 23 y.o. french student. I have been in Shanghai for the past 18 months.

I’m graduated from:

- A business school from the Chamber of Commerce of Paris, France.
    Major: International Business – Trade (Bachelor Level)

- Jiaotong University, Shanghai.
    Major: Mandarin Language (1 year)

Working Experience in Shanghai:

- 6 month - full time internship in a French Marketing Consultancy Firm
    - 4 month - part time in a French Start Up
    - 4 month - part time in a HK Marketing Consultancy Firm

I’m presently looking for a full time job in Shanghai.

The main domain I’m interested to work in right now is trade import export, in order to get work experience and to understand the ins and outs of the business with China and with the goal to set up my own company one day.

I’m also interested in a marketing or business development position, because I have done some internship in these fields and that could be interesting to continue to work in.

Of course I’m open-minded and I don’t restrict my job hunting only to that. If I happen to get a job offer in something completely different, I could be interested as well. I’m young and want to discover as much as possible.
    Then I’ll be more and more sure of what I really interested in, although this doesn’t revoke what I wrote above.

I’m really eager to work and to get work experience, which is the thing I need the most to develop my career.
    Eager to work, yes, but not for less than 10 000 RMB per month + some benefits in kind. To be negotiated, of course!!

If interested in my candidacy, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I'll send you my CV.

Phone: 159 216 806 30

Mail: rvandenbussche@free.fr

#1 rodo, 10 Avril 2008
    Dernière édition: 23 Avril 2008

Partager cette page