1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Recherche colocs pour grande lanehouse French Concession - 3500 RMB or 5200 RMB

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par astrid6, 21 Avril 2011.

1. astrid6

astrid6 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    25 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

we are three friends, super laid back. Two of us (boy and girl) are French, and the third roommate is the nicest American girl ever. We are all working in Shanghai.

We have just started renting this great lane house in the French Concession (Jianguo Lu/Xiang Yang Lu), one living room, a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and four bedrooms (two master and two smaller guestrooms). Everything is totally furnished. The house has just been renewed, and expats were living there before with their kids. It is super comfortable, and the lane is very Shanghaiese.

We are looking for a fourth roommate either for one master bedroom at 5200 RMB or 3500 RMB for a smaller room.

Short term is ok.

We do not have any pictures of the house yet, as we are moving on the 1st of May, but the contract is signed, and you could come and visit anytime except business hours (9.30 am - 7pm).

You can contact us via this Craiglist add (more convenient for us), or Private message.
    http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/roo/2338116312.html

Thanks.

A.

2. david.b

david.b Apprenti

Inscrit:
    9 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

My name is David I am 27 and coming to Shanghai on the 1st of May.

I would love to join you to this apartment guys, are you sure you don t have any picture?

Did all of you have been sharing an apartment before?

Does the Master Bedroom have it s own Bathroom?

Ok i hope to hear from you very soon

david.beutin@gmail.com

3. LouiseFit

LouiseFit Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    26 Avril 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,
    I'm Louise , I'm a 18 years old french girl and I'm coming to Shanghai for an internship at Thales.
    I'll be in China for june and july and I'm very interested to be your next flatmates !

Hope to hear from you soon.

louisefitamant@gmail.com

4. Edou

Edou Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    6 Mai 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello! I just saw this advise and i am interested on ur offer. I am a girl from Cuba and my bf is french, we are looking for place in FC, ur appartment details looks nice, i am wondering if its ok i go and see one of this days.
    Hope to hear from u ASAP.

regards,

Marja

5. astrid6

astrid6 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    25 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello todos,

all rooms are taken at the moment, BUT:

- We are subletting the master bedroom from May 25th to June 20th and during the whole month of August - 3000 RMB instead of 5200 RMB and the small room during the summer June - August - 2000 RMB a month instead of 3500 RMB

- The other small room is fully available on July 1st - 3500 RMB

Astrid

6. LouiseFit

LouiseFit Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    26 Avril 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey!
    is the small room of 200 RMB a month is still available for this summer?
    I'm arriving at the end of may in Shanghai and staying till 4th august.

7. LouiseFit

LouiseFit Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    26 Avril 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I meant 2000 RMB of course :)

8. astrid6

astrid6 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    25 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi there,

the Shanghai Pink mansion still has a free room, available from August 17th - short or long term. This small room's rent is 3500 RMB per month. You'll be living with three lovely roommates (two French and one american , working in Shanghai), and enjoying the end of the summer under our terrace's tree.
    You can contact us for visits on craiglist via this ad: http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/apa/2503491163.html or by PM.

#8 astrid6, 20 Juillet 2011
    Dernière édition: 20 Juillet 2011
  9. astrid6

astrid6 Apprenti

Inscrit:
    25 Mars 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0

Partager cette page