1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Recherche coloc apmt 3 chambres a People sq. avec une vue incomparable

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par vstrady, 22 Juin 2009.

1. vstrady

vstrady Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    22 Juin 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    The apartment is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with a large living room, around 150 sq/m, at the 23th floor of a building in a nice compound, with a great view on all People Square and on the swimming pool of the compound (very useful with this summer)!!! You will be located just 5 walk to People Sq by Huanghe Lu and 1 min walk to Xinzhalu subway station (line 1, one stop to People sq). The apartment is fully furnished: Internet wireless, very large TV screen, DVD player with a ton of movies, a washing machine, a kitchen with oven, microwave, and everything you need. You will find around the place a lot of restaurants on Huanghe Lu, some food markets pretty closed, and a lot of stores. You will share this apartment with two french guys, both working. One in Finance and the other one for Franck Provost. We are both easy going persons. We are looking for a roommate as soon as possible for a short or a long term period. The rent is 3,300RMB. If you want to come to visit the apartment, feel free to call me at any time: 13761234026, or send me an email at vince01_95hotmail.fr. Hope to see you soon! And don't hesitate to call me if you want more information.

Partager cette page