1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

qui veux un chien?

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Shanghai Bazar' créé par estelle.xx, 28 Septembre 2010.

1. estelle.xx

estelle.xx Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    12 Avril 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Here is a puppy who is 3 or 4 months old..My friend who is having him now is going to move to Changsha, and the puppy needs to find a new family...

FT-3.jpg His name is F-Tee,He jump out from a jungle and stand in front of me when I first met him, like a gift, that's how he was named, the last two letters of the word gift. Acutally He has been moving from this place to that these two months, from bad masters as me and my friends :(. He is not of a good breed, just the kind with the brown color, but he is really clever and looks smart too. Generally, he is not a shy one. He will grow quite big I think.

If you are interested, please send me a message to estelle.xx@gmail.com, or text me 15000664607.
    Thanks !

2. estelle.xx

estelle.xx Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    12 Avril 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    FT is still looking for a family...

Partager cette page