1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

people square three rooms available waiting for you to move in

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par yilinzou, 1 Juillet 2014.

1. yilinzou

yilinzou Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    28 Juin 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    ADDRESS: 318 chogqing bei rd

ROOMMATES INFO : 4ROOMS AVAILABLE

Introduction, My name is Elaine.. I believe I will find an awesome room for you. So call me now let me know your requirement.

Which area do u like ?

What is you budget?

We have 200 shared flats in Shanghai with almost 800 rooms in downtown. Every house has WIFI.Flats are between 4 and 6 bedrooms. The roommates are international people from all over the world.(traveling, interning, studying and working) They are normally here for 4-9 months, The atmosphere in the houses are friendly The roommates usually go out on the weekends and work during the week.

Description:

24 hours Security. It is bright and has a stunning view. Metro line is within 5 mines walking distance. Conveniently located within the downtown Offers convenience to traffic. Very easy access to nearby shopping, café, salon, supermarkets, and banks.

The furniture is brand new and the living room has a 42 inch tv with brand new couches. We are looking for some cool roommates and hope to find someone next 2 weeks. Thanks

Remember there are 4 bedrooms available Each room is quite large, the house is 180 square meters.

if u are not in shanghai. i can show u video of the room and our website

u can book it first

if u are in shanghai please call me to set up the time to visit apt.

Long term short term all welcome!

Hope to see u soon:)

Best Regards

Elaine Zou

Phone: 15800694810

Email: yilinzou88@gmail.com

Wechat: yilin110. (I will sent you pic first)

WHATAPP:15800694810

Fichiers attachés:

Partager cette page