1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Part time ayi on morning

Discussion dans 'Shanghai au Feminin' créé par mari64, 10 Mars 2016.

1. mari64

mari64 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    15 Juin 2015
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I recommend my ayi (nanny) Mrs. Xiago. She has been my full time employment during 2 years from February 2013 until to march 2016. My children are now going to school and unfortunately there is not enough work in our family.

I strongly recommend Mrs. Xiago. She is excellent nanny with little babies and kids. She was helping me taking care of my two daughters (how have one-year difference) from 1-month-old to 3 years old.
    She is smiling being and hard working lady. From 2011-2013 she was working for an American family how left Shanghai living in Gubei, they strongly recommended her.
    She is an amazing cooker and she can prepare French, Italian, German, Chinese dashes. She was doing really well cooking, laundry, ironing and cleaning
    She love to learn new skills, she is learning English during her spare time.

She is looking for part time job on morning, she is also free on week end. She can work from the Zoo (around hami lu) area to Qingpu.

If you are interested you can call me and I will you get in contract with her.
    My phone number is 138-1892-4144

Partager cette page