1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

One room available, 122m² apt, Xujiahui - 2250rmb

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Saan, 26 Novembre 2011.

1. Saan

Saan Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    2 Avril 2007
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have to leave in about two weeks, and am looking for someone to take my room in the apartment!

The apartment is fully equipped and nicely furnished. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a clean kitchen, a spacious living room with a big plasma screen and a huge sofa, as well as a dining room part. Wireless internet, microwave, washing machine, dryer, water machine... even the Nintendo Wii! ;)

The bedroom is fully furnished, with a desk, closet, drawers. Concerning the bathroom, it has a big shower, and Japanese style modern toilets!

The building is in a residential complex 10mins away by walk from xujiahui and 15mins from jiao tong. Proximity: supermarket, carrefour, park, fitness center, swimming pool, restaurants, malls and shops of xujiahui...

It is nearby the subway line 1 and 9 (Xujiahui), plus 3 and 4 (Yishan road). You would share it with a Brazilian girl and a Spanish guy, both super friendly :)

Renting is 2250rmb/month, if you have any questions or want to visit the apartment please call me at 13482224212!

Partager cette page