1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice
  2. Il est important d'être conscient que le statut de stagiaire n'existe pas réellement pour les étrangers dans la plupart des provinces de Chine.

Pour plus d'infos, voir : Stage en Chine / à Shanghai : légal ? quel visa ?

Rejeter la notice

Offre Stage Offre Stage

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Shanghai et Stages' créé par LIM18, 18 Juin 2015.

1. LIM18

LIM18 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    10 Mars 2014
    Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    · Contract type : internship

· City: Shanghai

· Job Title : Purchasing/ Supply Chain ProjectAssistant

· Experience : Beginner Accepted

Company Presentation

SCR has a professional team specialized in global sourcing, import and export, freight forward, customs clearance, warehousingservices and supply chainconsulting.

SCR is positioned on the Asian market entry to streamline our client's business in Asia.

Our team, with their multiple expertise ranging from design to sourcing, from production to sales via finance and supply chain is dedicated to reach our client's business goals.

Duties and Responsibilities

At SCR,You will be under the responsibility of the General Manager and your mains missions will be:

- Product research and price analyzing on the Chinese market.

- Leadvarious type of projects andfollow it up during the different steps of the process

- Liaison with supplier, customer or other internal departments to reach the targets setup

- Prepare analysis reports in English and French.

Position Requirement

· Candidate should possess bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.

· Trilingual speaker: fluent in French, Mandarin (Simplified Chinese) and English.

· Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced work environment and a willingness to help all members of the department.

· Past experience with logistics or international tradingis preferred.

· Str0ng PC skills: Pack Microsoft Office.

· Locatedin the center of Shanghai, it is a minimum of 6 months internship, starting beginning of July 2015.

Please Contact Alexandre DAM email: alexandre.dam@scrglobal.com

2. suzy-edith

suzy-edith Apprenti

Inscrit:
    14 Juillet 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    my name is MOUKALA BOTH SUZY EDITH.I am interessed by this job.i have a bachelor in telecommunication and networking engineering.i speak french english and chinese.my contact +8613062658158 and my email mbothsuzy@yahoo.com.thank you

Partager cette page