Offre d'emploi Acheteur

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Alixxx

Membre Silver
28 Fev 2007
Dear All

We have a available position in Asia-Pacific Sourcing Office of Arc Internal in Shanghai:

Introductino of Company:

ARC International employs 15, 000 people worldwide including 9000 in France. The group, whose head office is located in Arques, in the French Pas-de-Calais region, achieved a turnover of 1.5 billion Euros in 2007. Armed with its know how in glassware, it developed globally and diversified its activities through the integration of materials other than glass. Today, it markets a full range of tableware products in more than 160 countries.

ARC APSO (Asia-Pacific Sourcing Office) is a subsidiary of Arc International, based in Shanghai, APSO takes care of the outsourcing business of ARC in Asia-Pacific area, ARC APSO has 3 sourcing teams: ceramic, glass and metal. These three teams have achieved together a turnover of 60 million USD in 2007.

Requirement and mission- Ceramic Mechandiser

-Familiar with order following up process, have sourcing working experience.
-Understand client project development requirement, and work with vdr smoothly
-Good problem solve skill
-Good communication skill
-Good written and oral English,French, oral Chinese

If anyone interesting in this position, please send your english CV to
alix.chen@arc-intl.com with available date and salary expection, I'm leaving tonight for holiday, so will reply to you after the national holiday.

Best regards

Alix Chen

Dear All

We have a available position in Asia-Pacific Sourcing Office of Arc Internal in Shanghai:

Introductino of Company:

ARC International employs 15, 000 people worldwide including 9000 in France. The group, whose head office is located in Arques, in the French Pas-de-Calais region, achieved a turnover of 1.5 billion Euros in 2007. Armed with its know how in glassware, it developed globally and diversified its activities through the integration of materials other than glass. Today, it markets a full range of tableware products in more than 160 countries.

ARC APSO (Asia-Pacific Sourcing Office) is a subsidiary of Arc International, based in Shanghai, APSO takes care of the outsourcing business of ARC in Asia-Pacific area, ARC APSO has 3 sourcing teams: ceramic, glass and metal. These three teams have achieved together a turnover of 60 million USD in 2007.

Requirement and mission- Ceramic Mechandiser

-Familiar with order following up process, have sourcing working experience.
-Understand client project development requirement, and work with vdr smoothly
-Good problem solve skill
-Good communication skill
-Good written and oral English,French, oral Chinese

If anyone interesting in this position, please send your english CV to
alix.chen@arc-intl.com with available date and salary expection, I'm leaving tonight for holiday, so will reply to you after the national holiday.

Best regards

Alix Chen

bonjour
votre offre est t'elle toujours d'actualité??

Arc international Offer

Currently in fourth year at ESC IP - School of international Business, in Lille area, North of France,
I have such interest in the internship you propose. I acquired few experiences in Sourcing during the two years I spent in Republic of China. Familiar with the Asia Pacific environment, I am looking for this kind of placement and would like to know if this offer is still available. Please do not hesitate to contact me to ludovic.mieze.elv@escip.fr to get my resume.
Yours faithfully

Ludovic Mieze

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.