Offre Stage Offre de stage - shanghai - events & sales/mkg

gregb

Membre Silver
15 Juin 2008
Dear All,

we are always hiring new profile for different missions in the event industry, all year round.
We are an organizer of events and exhibitions & we are currently hiring sales and marketing rep for our Shanghai office.

Position: sales and marketing
Title: international sales and marketing manager, APAC area, B2B Event organization Group

- Job type: internship
-
Level of study: Junior College or bachelor or more
-
Period: TBC – depending on availabilities
-
Compensation: yes. Depending on profile, duration etc…
- Nationality : not specified

Requirements:
- Fluent English
- Work from 9 to 6pm, Mon-Friday
-
Excellent skills on Office Pack
-
Cold calling experience is a plus
-
CRM management is a plus
-
Willing to enjoy a great experience and to straighten your resume

Missions :
- Sales and marketing for shows and events in Europe, CHINA, South East Asia, Middle-East, India and Canada
-
cold calling for APAC area and register all calls under CRM
-
clean up CRM requests
-
Manage CRM extraction
-
emailing & marketing target according to lists offered by sales rep in Shanghai
-
research on F&B industries in APAC (build reports and excel listings) in order to help the team to prepare shows visits and Business Plan

What to be learned:
- working in an international environment
-
learn international business strategies and researches in the F&B industry
-
improve negotiation skills
-
learn about different working cultures
-
event management and organization
-
Business Plan

thank you to PM me and to send me a resume, quick note about your request and availabilities + any specifics so I can look into it and arrange an appointment

Dernière édition:
Hello,
Is the Internship still actual?
I'm Wallerand, from Bordeaux in a Purchase/Sales bachelor. My actual business School is opening internship to Shanghaï this year, and it is mine to find an company to accept me in China. I want this adventure to be mine.
This internship will last 2 months from November to January. Here is my resume. Can you give more informations concerning the Company, and the differents missions proposed.
I'd be glad to give you any further informations.

Sincerely

Wallerand AYMARD

Lien retiré

Fichiers joints

• AYMARD Resume.pdf
    710,2 KB · Vues: 7
"we are currently hiring sales and marketing rep" -> "Offre de stage - shanghai - events & sales/mkg"

"we are currently hiring sales and marketing rep" -> "Offre de stage - shanghai - events & sales/mkg"
C est exactement ca. sans parler qu il n y a meme pas le nom de la boite ou quoique ce soit. Puis va savoir sur quel statut ils recrutent pour faire venir un stagiaire vis a vis du visa..

Dernière édition: