Offre de stage à Hong Kong: HR & MARKETING ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP)

• Auteur de la discussion ARCHIBAT HR
  • Date de début
A

ARCHIBAT HR

ArchiBat HR, the French recruitment company specialized in Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design & Retail professions is looking for a HR & MARKETING ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP) for its Hong Kong office.

Missions:
- Advertising vacancies appropriately and placing adverts using a wide range of media
- Receiving & reviewing applications and short listing candidates
- Assist with identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Checking references and suitability of candidates before referral to employers for interview
- Arranging interviews for the right candidates with the clients and informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Update internal database with relevant information
- Search new clients in order to expand Archibat’s portfolio: business development through sending brochures, emailings and cold calls

Requirements:
- Student in Human Resources or Marketing
- Interest in Architecture and Design strongly appreciated
- Perfectly fluent in English, knowledge of Cantonese, Mandarin or French would be a plus but not mandatory
- Highly motivated, flexible and willing to learn
- Well-organized and able to manage different tasks at the same time
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as good phone manners
- Easygoing personality

Please submit your application by applying on www.archibat.com/en/ or by sending your resume directly to o.massieu@archibat.com

Hello,

I looking for an 4 months internship in Hongkong. I come from France (Paris) and I study Human ressources and Marketing in my Business school.
Your offer is perfect for me, you propose exactly what i'm looking for.
I'm free from the 1st April to the 31 Juillet. (16 weeks).
Please contact me if you are interested by my profil.

gatinois.marine@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marine Gatinois