1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Nice Appartement 130m2 - 5 min by walk fron Jin'An - Free 2nd of October

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Alexhadj, 16 Septembre 2012.

1. Alexhadj

Alexhadj Apprenti

6 Mars 2012
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone, P9120021.jpg P9120018.jpg P9120014.jpg P9120013.jpg P9120010.jpg

I am leaving Shanghai soon and I propose you my room,the apartment is located in yan ping lu xin / zha lu which is five mins by walk to jingan temple in both line 2 & line 7,close to brioche doree and wine bars and cafe des stagiaires.

The location is super convenient, bars, restaurants, shopping mall,supermarket,gyms,banks,even the local vegetable maket etc.
    the price is 2900,internet included.
    you will share the apartments with three gorgeous chinese girls,they are speak english and got western mind,good to practise chinese and english

Some requirements:
    1 No pets
    2 Non-smoker smoked outside s drinking is fine
    3 should be working with stable income and be reliable but also fun and friendly!
    Guy or Women
    The apartment is 130 Square meters in total,3 bedrooms,two balconies,one kitchen with ,one washing machine,one large living room,4ACS,1 Ayi, 20 M fast speed internet,TVS

In the room you will have :

l Doule bed
    l Big pure wood wardrobe
    l A working desk
    l AC
    l Internt
    l A yi

Don't hesitate to contact me;

Alex (Me):15021712051
    Julia(My roommate): 158 009 111 09

Have a nice day
    #1 Alexhadj, 16 Septembre 2012