1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

My Chinese or English for your French

Discussion dans 'Petites annonces - Pékin Divers' créé par corajudy, 5 Juin 2012.

1. corajudy

corajudy Apprenti

Inscrit:
    27 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi !

I am sorry to write this in English. But my French is really not very good. :(

I am moving from London to Beijing in early June and would like to continue my French study there.

My French is very basic at the moment, so I do appreciate your patience. :)

My native Language is Chinese. I studied and worked in Leeds/ London and have a master in Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies from Leeds University, interned with the United Nations in Vienna. So,you can trust my English as well.

I am going to study French and Italian at the same time and see what will happen.

Really looking forward to doing language exchanges with native French speakers ( better if you also speak italian :D) who are open minded and well travelled and fun.

And this is my first time living in Beijing, so we could explore the city together as well.

Xiang xx

corajudy_19861013@hotmail.com

2. anjie

anjie Apprenti

Inscrit:
    6 Juin 2012
    Localité:
    Beijing
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,
    I m so interested.
    I m French native. I ve been livin' in Beijing for like 2 years now and I m still trying to learn Chinese on my own with books with no success. I think it would be better to learn with someone like you. Let me know when you are available and we can have a tchat in a starbucks or some other place whenever you want.

à plus!

Anjie

3. corajudy

corajudy Apprenti

Inscrit:
    27 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Anjie

Thank you vey much for contacting.

could you let me know your email address?

Xiang

Partager cette page