1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

My Chinese or English for your French

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Echanges et Rencontres à Shanghai' créé par corajudy, 27 Mai 2012.

1. corajudy

corajudy Apprenti

Inscrit:
    27 Mai 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi !

I am sorry to write this in English. But my French is really not very good. :(

I am moving from London to Shanghai in early June and would like to continue my French study there.

My French is very basic at the moment, so I do appreciate your patience. :)

My native Language is Chinese. I studied and worked in Leeds/ London and have a master in Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies from Leeds University, interned with the United Nations in Vienna. So,you can trust my English as well.

I am going to study French and Italian at the same time and see what will happen.

Really looking forward to doing language exchanges with native French speakers ( better if you also speak italian :D) who are open minded and well travelled and fun.

Xiang xx

corajudy_19861013@hotmail.com

2. Beanjacq

Beanjacq Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    18 Avril 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello Xiang!

I am Benoit, French, and I've just arrived in Shanghai for work. I would like to continue studying Chinese. Indeed, I have started when I was 13 till 18 but after only some lessons aone with books.
    I am ready for an exchange with books if you have also one in French?
    Where do you live? I am in the French concession west.
    Hope to see U
    Benoit

Partager cette page