1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Minimum 8 months internship offer in a Design Agency in Hong Kong

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Emploi à Hong Kong & Stages' créé par Sensia, 11 Mars 2013.

1. Sensia

Sensia Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    2 Novembre 2012
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I work actually at Sensia Ltd, a Design Agency in Hong Kong. I need to think about who's gonna come after me so I post this Training offer. It corresponds to an 8 months internship at least and it should start from mid-April to mid-May 2013.

Those who are interested need to send me a resume and a short cover letter (in english should be better). My address is : amayer@sensia.pro

Company Background

Sensia Limited is a design agency in Hong Kong specializing in concept, design and branding. Offering design services in graphic, product and web design, Sensia assists clients in all aspects of their branding and communication strategy. As a fast growing company, we are looking for a Business Development Manager/Training.

Job Summary

· As a business development manager, you will be responsible for building up a business through gaining new customers and accounts.

· Copywriting clear, persuasive and original marketing contents in French and English (print, packaging and web)

· Manage, from conception through execution, branding projects - ensuring all elements are being created, produced, and delivered on time.

· Working closely with graphic designers and liaising with clients and suppliers

· Start-up environment

Key Responsibilities

· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.

· Planning and preparing presentations.

· Establishing and maintaining working relationships.

· Develop content ideas, create outlines and write copy in French and English

· Direct and manage project development from beginning to end

· Look after each detail of the project and effectively communicate with team members

· Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle

· Manage day-to-day client interaction and ensure client expectations are met

Key Competencies

· To be an effective leader

· Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness

· Proactive, passionate and eager to take up challenges

· A positive attitude

· Confidence presenting to large groups of people

· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills - great attention to detail

· Creative thinking and brainstorming

· Excellent command of written and spoken French. Cantonese is a plus but will not affect our decision. ENGLISH HAVE TO BE FLUENT

· Able to think on his/her own feet and team worker

· Excellent problem-solving skills

· Customer service skills an asset

After selection, we will call you for a phone interview. Payment terms will be approached

Partager cette page