1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Masterbedroom dans une colocation a people square

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par agu, 5 Décembre 2015.

1. agu

agu Membre Actif

Inscrit:
    14 Juin 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello All/ Bonjour a tous
    I am leaving my nice master bedroom in a shared apartment located at the heart of Shanghai: People Square. I am looking for a replacement that could take over the room and its own bathroom and share the rest of the apartment with 3 nice and young flatmates. (2 Italian, 1 from Panama)
    If you are looking for a convenient, cheap and comfortable accommodation, look no further! You just found it!

The bedroom is big and bright with a king-size bed, large wardrobe, desk + chair, small table + lamp, TV + sound system, mirror and air-con.
    You will have your own bathroom with large bathtub.

The apartment is in a quiet neighborhood located within a 5 mins walk from the People square metro station and a 2mins walk from dagu lu bars and restaurants.
    In the shared living room, you will find a nice sofa, dining table + chairs, TV + DVD player. We have a large Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils.
    Also note that we have a washing machine.

I will leave around January 20, the rent is 3800 yuan to be paid every month to the friendly landlady.
    Contact me through wechat if interested: agu_1987 or call me 13916744254 (francais ou anglais)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Partager cette page