1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Master room with private bathroom, People Square, 5 min of metro line 2

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par vaastcam, 2 Juillet 2013.

1. vaastcam

vaastcam Apprenti

9 Septembre 2012
    +0 / -0

I am leaving the 28 of july and I am looking for someone to take my room.

As I said in the title, It s beautiful master room with private bathroom, 5 min walking to the metro station people square, so really convenient.

The rent per month is 3600 RMB. You have to give 2 months deposit and you pay the rent month per month. There s no special contract, you can stay as long as you want (so no 6 months or 1 year contract).

The apartment is nice, and you ll have three others flatmates. The building is also really nice because there s lots of western guys inside from every nationalities.

The adress : 318 Chongqing bei lu.

If you are interested, want more information or photos, please contact me to Camille.vaast@gmail.com or at this number: 00 86 130 021 932 21.

IMG_0262.jpg IMG_0261.jpg IMG_0260.jpg IMG_0259.jpg

Partager cette page