1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Master beroom in Jin'gan

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par juliag, 27 Juin 2014.

1. juliag

juliag Apprenti

16 Février 2012
    Paris, France
    +0 / -0
    Hi everyone !

I'm looking for someone to take my room from the 30th of June in a really cool shared apartment near Jing An.

Sanhe Garden compound, at the crossroads of Wuding Lu and Yanping Lu, 5 minutes walk from line 7 Changping Road station and 8 minutes walk from line 7&2 Jing An Temple station.

Relax :
    Swimming pool, tennis in the residence.
    Spa, Gym and massages just at the entrance.

Eat & drink :
    Lots of occidental and asian bars & restaurants at the corner (Café des Stagiaires, Perry's, Malabar, l'Etage, CS, Sushi Abuse, Munchies, The Sailor, Sushi O, Pho'tastic, Pasta Lab ...).
    A chinese local market at the entrance of the residence.
    CARREFOUR access by walking distance.

The apartment:
    A duplex apartment equipped kitchen (microwave, gas, many cooking accessories), central heating and cooling system.
    Comfortable living room and AMAZING rooftop.

The master bedroom with its own bathroom:
    The rent is 3600 rmb per month, plus 90 rmb for the internet and around 200 rmb per month for electricity/gaz and water.
    There is a 2 months deposit to pay as well.

We are 6 roommates (spanish, french, indian), and most of us are working. The atmosphere is really cool, and we often hang out together, either having dinner or partying.

So if you're interest and/or you want to visit, feel free to contact me !

Julia :
    Tel: 15618032426
    wechat: guiguijulia

Partager cette page