1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Master Bedroom Xujiahui (Nan Dan East/Caoxi North Road) disponible le 25 juin 2014

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par toddmany_03, 22 Mai 2014.

1. toddmany_03

toddmany_03 Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    22 Mai 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello,

I will leave Shanghai and my master bedroom on the 25th of June and let you know by now that it will be available on the same day. The two other rooms of the flat will be available on the 1st of June 2014.

The flat (which belongs to one of the buildings of the Metropolitan City residence) is really comfortable, bright, spacious and located in a very pleasant district, where you can find many merchants, diversified restaurants, a peaceful park (Xujiahui Park) and also big malls if you need. Xujiahui metro station (lines 1, 9 & 11) is just down the residence and you have many buses which stop in the area.
    Moreover, it is nearby Shanghai Stadium and Shanghai Indoor Stadium (also the metro stations, lines 1 & 4), 5 minutes walking, where you can make all your food purchases at the hypermarket. There is even a Carrefour and a IKEA (15 minutes walking). Lastly, for students, it is nearby Jiaotong University (15 minutes walking or 1 station far by metro).
    The apartment has many facilities, it is mainly equipped with : internet, a T.V, a washing machine, a hot/cold AC, a microwave, a kettle, a tumble dryer and other many things.
    The master bedroom where I lived this year is spacious, luminous, convenient with its clean bathroom and has many furniture such as big cupboards to store your garments.
    As I’ll soon leave Shanghai, I’ll also let many useful accessories in my room (such as pillows, blanket, additional mattress, etc.).
    The rental of my room was about 3700 RMB, with 1 month deposit. Considering all the flat will be free at the end of June (the 3 rooms), you may have the possibility to discuss and negotiate your own part of the rental with the other future roommates (knowing that the global rental of the apartment is 10500 RMB).
    You can move in on the 25th of June. If you need to put some stuffs before this date, do not hesitate to tell me.
    If you are interested in this room/the flat or if you need more details, you can contact me directly on WeChat (Bru-Shanghai) or by phone/SMS (+86 183 1706 5632).

Fichiers attachés:

2. toddmany_03

Inscrit:
    22 Mai 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Je précise que les visites sont d'ores et déjà possibles pour les 3 chambres de l'appartement.

N'hésitez pas à me contacter.

3. toddmany_03

Inscrit:
    22 Mai 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Voici l'une des chambres disponibles dès le 1er juin 2014.

Fichiers attachés:

4. toddmany_03

Inscrit:
    22 Mai 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    L'appartement est disponible pour location à la mi-juin. Loyer de 10.500 RMB, 3 chambres (dont une masterbedroom avec lit deux places). Visites possibles, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

Partager cette page