1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Master Bedroom + private sdb - Xujiahui - a partir du 9 dec - collocation

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Edou92, 15 Novembre 2011.

1. Edou92

Edou92 Membre Bronze

Inscrit:
    11 Août 2011
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi guys,

I am an Italian girl looking for a new flatmate to share an apartment in Xujiahui.

It's a great two bedroom appartment, two bathrooms, one kitchen, one living room and it centrally located in Xujiahui, on the corner of NanDan Dong raod and CaoxiBei raod.
    It's only 10 mn walk to IKEA, Carrefour and all of the shopping malls in Xujiahui. 5 mn walk to Xujiahui metro stop, Exit 2 (line 1 and 9).

The master bedroom is with its own bathroom (has bathtub) and is available for 4, 200 RMB/month (utility bills not included but bills are split every month with roommate).
    The apartment is off a good quality, nice furnitures, and a western style washing machine with hot water.

The compound has the Tera Wellness Fitness Club inside with pool; however, membership is not included in rent.

I am looking for a female roommate working in Shanghai; clean and responsible and preferably a non-smoker.

Can move in December 9, 2011. The new roommate will need to pay 2 months deposit when moving and the first month of rent.

If you guys are interested then send me an email: piomb86@hotmail.it

Cheers

kitchen 1.jpg bathroom.jpg bedroom.jpg kitchen.jpg living room.jpg

Partager cette page