1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

Master Bedroom Jiatong University - 3300RMB

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par Adrienco, 30 Juin 2015.

1. Adrienco

Adrienco Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    10 Septembre 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi guys,

After 2 years in this appartment I have decided to move on and live closer to my work place which is quite far so that is why I am looking for someone to replace me. That also mean NO AGENCY FEE!!

So basically, i have the master bedroom with private bathroom and a small private balcony with a view on the garden of the compound. The appartment is located between metro station of Hongqiao Road (Line 3, 4 and 10) and Jiaotong University (line 10 and 11). It is about 2 min by walk from Jiatong university, 10 min from Xujiahui and a lot of shops all around including restaurants, repairs, city shop, small markets for fresh vegetables and fruits, etc...

The room in itself is good: large bed, plenty of storage space, quite well exposed (to get a decent amount of sun during the day inside) and comfy.

Bathroom is decent too. It was always one of my criteria to rent a new place in the past and I am sure that this should concern you as well. I kept things clean as I am a bit of a maniac on this point. Only thing that might be a downside is that there is no windows in the bathroom. To get fresh air inside, you either keep it open or use the internal A/C.

I use the balcony to hang out my clothes to dry, I dont really like the dryer inside. I also use it to smoke as the appartment is smoke free inside.

About the other people inside. Well most of them are leaving too or about to leave for different reasons. So you might find yourself with a complete new different people.

As for the price:
    _ Each month rent is due on the 25th, rent is 3,300RMB plus 50RMb for internet (we never changed it and the landlord ask us to pay 50 to keep it running...)
    _ Other bills such as Ayi (once a week), gas, electricity and water are to be shared between all residents.
    _ 2 months rent are required for deposit.
    _Starting date: around 15th of July.

2. Adrienco

Adrienco Nouveau Membre

Inscrit:
    10 Septembre 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    For pictures, please ask me directly.

Thanks
    Adrien

3. Ele23

Ele23 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi,

Can you send me some pictures about the apartment?

Thanks

Partager cette page