1. Bienvenue sur Bonjourchine.com, le 1er forum francophone sur le travail, les études et le voyage en Chine.

Pour poser une question ou répondre à une discussion déjà ouverte, inscrivez vous. C'est facile, rapide et gratuit !

Cela vous permettra de sucroit de ne plus avoir de pub qui s'affiche à l'écran (0 pub pour les membres du forum!).
    Rejeter la notice

MASTER BEDROOM Dispo au 01/09 ZhongShan Park

Discussion dans 'Annonces - Immobilier et Colocations à Shanghai' créé par DimDim, 28 Juillet 2013.

1. DimDim

DimDim Membre Bronze

27 Juin 2011
    +3 / -0
    Dear Shanghainese, Dear future Shanghainese. If you look for a well located and nice masterbedroom in a shared apartment, this is for you.

I am leaving my place due to work by september 1st, so the room will be available that day.

It is a nice bedroom with private bathroom in a fully furnished shared apartment:
    DVD player
    many DVDs
    washing machine
    reception services (in case of equipment failure, they come and fix it with no fees)
    sport room (machines, ping pong table)
    Air Conditioning
    water fountain
    garage with plugs for scooters
    playstation 3

Located in Zhongshan Park, you are 5 minutes walking from the subway (count 5 more to walk inside the subway tunnel) line 2, 3 and 4. You are also close to many convenient stores, mcDo, starbucks, chinese restaurants, and the big Cloud 9 Mall with a Carrefour,
    you are 2 stations from Jing'an temple and 20-25 RMB from the former french concession

Your roommates: One french couple, a Russian and a Taiwanese, all very nice.

Ayi is coming every Sundays.

For the lease, it is 3400 RMB a month plus 2 months of deposit.
    it does not includes the bill expenses.

feel free to contact me if you want to visit or if you are a new Shanghai comer.
    186 1675 6857

Fichiers attachés:

2. PaulineS

PaulineS Membre Silver

12 Janvier 2012
    +11 / -0
    Dim, tu pourrais mettre qu'il y a un frigo rempli de vodka, c'est plus vendeur ;)

Partager cette page